Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentines Day!

This morning I was up and getting laundry going. I can't seem to get caught up. I even had to get the cat litter box cleaned up and changed. I always wash the box when I empty it completely.

I worked on my beading for awhile. I'm now at 306/446 rows done.


I have a few more rows to go before the other bird will show. I'm thinking it will show up around row 320. We'll see. While I was working on this, Faye came and brought me the 2 quilts I had for QOV. Then I gave her a batting and backing. So, the good news is that we have the quilts we need to do a good presentation in March. I still need to get a hold of Betty Lou's grandson.

We then went and picked mom up and took her out to eat. We went down to Longview. While we were there, Denise called to say she had tickets for the train (dinner) and would we like them. I told her we were already out eating. I would have loved to have gone. They had got stuck in Seattle traffic and wouldn't be able to make it to the train on time.

When we got back, I pulled out my cross stitch.


I worked more on the cat and the tiger lily. I'm almost half way. Hard to believe I have been getting so much done. It's coming along pretty good. I'm happy with this. Not sure what tomorrow will bring. But at this rate I may actually be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...