Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I Tried To Bead Today

This morning we had a few thing to do so we went shopping. We stopped here and there. I asked Patrick to stop at the thrift shop to pick up some more floss and then to also get some yarn for an afghan. I was thinking I would make Dan an afghan. It's the big fluffy yarn. I'll have to tell him to hand wash it. lol

Came back home and I had to iron the backing for the quilt that goes to Bill on Friday.

Once all that was done, I sat down to do some beading...got back up....sat down again and put the beads out for the first line. It's still sitting on the table waiting for me to put one the piece. I can't blame it one being busy. I can't blame it on Patrick. And I can't blame it on life, I just didn't seem to be in the mood. That's the pits. Then I gave up. I went and sat down to watch a movie with Patrick and work on my cross stitching.


I got a lot of outlining done. I'm really happy with the way this is coming. I really did get a lot done today. The cat just needs the face and then it will be done. The flowers are getting done as well. It's close to rolling again. I'm liking this! I may get it done in record time for me!! Guess I really am Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...