Sunday, February 2, 2020

Mostly Genealogy Today

This morning I was up and working on laundry. Called and chatted with mom to see how she was doing Apparently not as good as she was yesterday.

I got on the computer right away because I got a text from Phil saying it was Patrick's family and not Emily's that got the email for information. So, I had to get on the computer and email her. It's a second cousin to Patrick. So, I'm finding more relatives of Patrick's lately. There is a long list of 1st and 2nd cousins on his DNA list. It's interesting. Then that put me into FindaGrave.com. I was able to add a couple family members and I even asked for a couple family members to be in my care. So, that kept me busy.

Before I knew it, it was 4 pm and we needed to get supper and head to Walmart before bowling tonight. We left early and picked up a few things at Walmart then headed to the bowling alley.

I bowled a 208, 169, and a 179. It did help me gain another pin on my average. So, I went back up from dropping two weeks ago. We lost 2 games. Poor Joanne, she bowled a 103 for her last game. She's usually in the 150's. We enjoyed bowling with the other team. There were a lot of people missing tonight. Can't understand why! Superbowl was the 49ers and KC - NOT SEAHAWKS! I wouldn't be interested in that game because I don't care for either team. BUT I was thrilled KC won over 49ers. That will get Sherman. Too bad he didn't stay with Hawks.

So, today was not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...