Thursday, February 13, 2020

A Trip To Olympia

This morning was a slow start. Once I got going, I had the laundry going and then sat to work on my beading. I only got about half a row done on the beading.

Then it was time to make a run to Olympia. Patrick pulled out all the comcast boxes to go up with us. We called comcast to get our bill down and then Patrick went on with getting the boxes we needed. He wasn't thrilled he had to take them up to Olympia and bring back the others. We arrived at the center and had to wait about 5 to 10 mins. We only had about 15 mins to be there. The guy called us and said it would only take 5 mins. Nope, 15 mins. Then I was going to have Patrick go the short way and I couldn't remember how to get there. So, we wasted another 10 mins with me taking him in circles. UGH. He was getting tired of me telling him where to go. I gave up. He was right on time with his doctors appointment. He got some marks froze on his ear and arm.


While I waited on Patrick I worked on my embroidery.


I was able to get half the beading done. It's getting closer!

Then it was to Costco to pick up a few thing for Phil, mom and us. We spend some time getting a few things. We had about a couple hours left before he was due to go bowling. So, he decided to get the WiFi hooked up and then work on the TV.....yeah, nope. He was sitting there waiting on the connections to our devices, but didn't put in the new password. Go figure. He was getting mad at me for asking questions on what he was doing. Then we put in the new password and it was working faster. Then it was time to him to leave. He didn't hook up the TV's, for some reason thinking the boxes wouldn't matter for the hook up - I can't figure. When he left, he told me not to put the boxes together. Oh, great. I had to get my Netflix working again. Then I was able to enjoy a couple shows while he was bowling. I can't wait till he puts the boxes together so we can get back to watching some shows and movies.


I then sat and worked on my cross stitching. Didn't get much done. It's coming along nicely though.

That's a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...