Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What A Day With Mom

This morning I was over at moms. It's my Wednesday day with mom.

Arrived and we had some Chai Tea that she ordered last time I was there. Then she checked her email and found a LOT of money from Staples that she got for rewards. So, we had to go to Staples and pick up some ink as well as a few other things. Then we picked up some Nacho's at Taco Bell. Came back home and watched "Father Brown" while stitching on the binding of the quilt I need to finish. Mom had the binding done on the other 2, so brought those back home. I have another side to finish before it's done. I have to put the labels on all three. So, I'm still working on that. I came back home around 2:30 pm. There was a box in the middle of the road at Stillwaters Estates, so I picked it up and took it to the office. It was a box that the FedEx person dropped out of the truck. Weird. I let them take care of it.

Got home and pulled out my box of cross stitch magazines to take to my sons. Figured my daughter in law could enjoy them. When they are done with them, I'll get them back. Not that I need them right now, I have a ton of kits that I want to do, so it will be awhile before I need to look in the magazines again.

Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a lot better! I even gained a pin compared to loosing a pin on Sunday. I bowled a 153, 173, 192. We lost 3 games. Next week is position round, and we aren't even close to the top, so it's not too much to worry about. Next quarter we need to pull it out. We are in the roll off's for Sunday, but I don't know if we can get to the roll offs on Sunday. It would be nice.

Today was very little Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching.

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...