Monday, February 10, 2020

From One Thing To Another

Today I left early to go to Sandy's house. We had today for beading, so it was my turn to go to her house. I took over a couple things for her. Then I pulled out my beads......but I forgot my patterns!! So, I went looking for my pattern I had to the earrings online. It took a little bit, but I finally found the pattern. Then her printer quit working right.....which meant I had to do it all on her tablet and my phone. I tried it out, and it didn't work. Took it all out 3 times and then gave up! Next time I need to make sure I have all the patterns. I did get a kick out of her dog!! She's go big!


Her bed was so big that it took up a chair size area!

Stopped off at the Dollar Store on the way home to get my daughter a Valentine card for Katt. Then came on back home.

Patrick had fixed the washer. He even finished the 2 loads I had going. I folded all the clothes and then watched the rest of my "Vira" show that I only saw half of last night. I did some cross stitching while I watched it. Patrick was outside, so I was able to see the rest of it.

Then I went to the table and beaded.


Since the last time I posted this, 9 more rows were added. I'm now 302/446 rows done. It's coming along great. I have a few more rows and then the third bird should be coming to view. I think I am getting closer. It will be interesting when it does come though. So, even though I had some problems with getting started today, the good news is that I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...