Friday, November 19, 2021

Another Finish - Woo Hoo

NOTE: THIS DIDN'T GO THROUGH YESTERDAY - SORRY!

This morning I was out the door by 8 am. Went to pick mom and Daisy up to head to Olympia for Daisy's eye appointment. We were a half hour early and they went ahead and took her in. I was shocked! We usually have to wait a good half hour before they take Daisy in. We waited in the car. While we waited, we stitched. Both mom and I got about a foot done on the binding of the quilt. It was nice to have some of it done. Then we headed back home. Arriving back in town at 10:15 - heading to McD's for breakfast. We both missed it this morning. Then headed back to moms house that was getting a new roof. I had to help mom with getting medications for Daisy, which took me till noon! Then I came home. 

I got busy on the star. I wanted to get the beaded star done. 


 It doesn't "puff up" like the rest of the ones I've seen. I will need to do another one to see if I can get them to look a little better. I do like how it comes together, but I need to do another one to see if I did something wrong on this one. lol I will be doing more! I need to order more beads for that. 

Patrick headed out to bowling. That left me trying to decide what I wanted to do. Then I decided to work on the ornament I wanted to do before I realized I didn't have the beads. I got some beads in today, so I could get started. 

I worked on the Santa for the first panel. I need to do 2 of these. It's different, but I do like working on these. There is a silver framing that goes on. It's pretty cool. I'm trying not to have too many beads out while I bead. lol - so one can see the different beads on the mat. 

I did enjoy 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...