Monday, November 22, 2021

It's A Better Day Today -

 This morning I felt a lot better. I did see that my arm is red and itchy. It's still sore too. But as for my feeling "normal," I'm there. 

I got moving on laundry and played my game. I wanted to get it done since it quit at noon. I was able to get a lot of laundry done. I wanted to clean off the table and get it ready for Thanksgiving. I know it's just the three of us, but I wanted to have a nice table setting for a couple days. It's looking pretty good now! I put my beading in my dresser draw that I cleaned out. I kept out the ornament beads so I can work on those. 


I started another star. This time I used the Wildfire thread to see if it will hold better than the thread I used. If it does, I will need to get more! lol I also need to get more of the white in this star. So, I'll be placing another order for beads soon. lol 

Debbie showed up to pick up some fabric for her quilt. Once that comes back, I will have 3 quilts ready to go to the quilters. I did get a text that we have a quilt done at the church, so I will take another one over when I pick it up. I think it's Sharon's quilt. 

Patrick was working out in the yard off and on today. He cut some wood and put it out "free" in the yard. We have that maple tree that's coming down bit by bit. I will miss that tree! We played a lot of games around that tree. Even had my Uncles, father, and siblings playing games together. It's going to be sad to see it go. One of my favorite trees, but not everything can live forever. 

I'm enjoying being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...