Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Guess I Was In The Mood To Sew Today

 This morning Patrick went golfing. I played a few games and watched 2 shows that I had recorded. By then I was ready to head downstairs and get to work. 

I sent this photo to Patrick to see if he liked it. He's my go to for making things look good. I had to work on the strips. I didn't measure, but used the the panel as my guide. Being Dyslexic has it's problems, but in this case, it wasn't a problem. 

I also sent a text asking if the red works for this (before I sewed it down). He liked it, so I put it on. It's closer to the size it needs to be. He likes the blocks. It worked out great for me. I put another panel on the wall and added the applique star blocks around it. I'm still thinking about it. I may not do that. It takes time for me to figure out what I want to do. This one is the one both Debbie and I figured out. It turned out awesome. We do make a good team. This is 2 tops done and ready to go to the quilters. I'm not sure if I want to take them to the church, but I may send one of these to the church. I just hope Connie will get back to quilting for us. lol She needs to re-coop before I will take quilts over to her. 

Then I decided to work on my cross stitching. 


I worked on the coat tonight. I was able to get a lot done. It's been awhile since I have been in the mood to work on this. I do love doing, but there are times I just want to chill. It's coming along and is close to the bottom of the piece. I was going to go back to the wolf but decided to work on the coat instead. The reds are fun to work with. 

So, it turned out to be my day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...