Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Time To Get That Quilt Top Done

 Today I was up and ready for Debbie to show up. She was dropping off her quilt top for me to take to the church. Patrick got up after she left. Then we got ready to go grocery shopping. 

We headed out the door, went to moms to help with turning her bed and putting the new bed warmer on the bed. Then we headed over to Safeway. Once all that was over, we headed to the church to drop off the quilt top. 

Came home and I headed downstairs. 


I finally finished this quilt top. I had the red added and I like it better. This is ready to go. Not sure if I want to take it to the church or wait on Connie. I texted to see how she was doing, and she's doing pretty good. It will be awhile I'm sure before she can quilt again. In the meantime, I'm going to try and get more quilts done. If I have a few tops done, I can be ready for both the church and Connie. We really need another quilter though. 

Called it quits just before supper. Enjoying the evening before I start out tomorrow working on the next top!

It turned out to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...