Monday, November 8, 2021

Enjoying A Stitching Day

 This morning I was up after Patrick. He was heading to golfing and I was going to the bank and then to our BE meeting. 

Sandy brought her hot pot and some tea bags. She has the good tea - from Canada! I love their teas! A lot better tasting then what we get here. Anyway, it turned out to be just Sandy, Bev and I today. 

I got this part done. I do like working on this, but can't wait to get to the flowers. That will come later. I told more about what I did on my BE blog. 

I decided to do the leaves in this area. They went quick and I love the stitch for those. 

After our meeting I headed over to the bowling alley and paid them for last night. Then headed home. I wanted to stop and get a chicken sandwich at McD's but they had one heck of a line in the drive-thru, so came home. I will get one later. lol 

Patrick came home about 20 mins after me. He was complaining (sort of) that he didn't have a treat (bar) to eat. So, I asked what he wanted and when he couldn't tell me I decided to try a new recipe. I liked the Pecan Pie Bars that I found online. 


As usual, Patrick couldn't wait till they completely cooled down. He had to try it. I took a bite and they tasted good. The honey has a (sort of) burnt taste but is good. 

Then I decided I wanted to get back to my cross stitching. 


I added the gold in the coat. Then I worked on some more of the red. Once I did that, I wanted to work on the wolf and was surprised the green was on the right side as well. It's coming along pretty good. I don't have a lot more to go to reach the bottom. Then I will more it up and work on the top part of the right side. OR I may work on the left side and try to get the bottom done first. It's going to be fun to see what I decide to do. I may get back to the stair step style. I do love this piece! 

Today was a busy day to be enjoying stitching. It just makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...