Sunday, November 14, 2021

One Of Those Sunday's

 This morning I had to head over to moms to help her with insurance stuff. I had my brother on the phone at the same time. The guy arrived around 11 am and I finally left moms by 1 pm.  Both him and mom know how to chat!! It was hard to get anything in. I let them chat, then I finally said I needed to go. 

Came home and worked on my beading. I found that one of my pieces was done wrong and I ended up taking out half of it. 

I had started one (left) before I realized the one on the right was done wrong. So, I started taking it apart. I realized at this point that the mistake was done on the last half. So, I can "revive" this one. I will work on it tomorrow and get both of them done. I thought I would have to remove all the beads, so I really don't know what I did wrong. Once I got to this point, it looked right. Weird how that worked out! I will finish the 2 and then put 3 of them together before finishing the next 2 parts. 

It was off to bowling - UGH! As secretary there seems to be something every week. That didn't happen with Theresa, but it's sure happening with me! I bowled lousy! 166, 145 and then 137. Not my kinda bowling. We took 2 games - but our bowling partners where out because they have Covid. So, since Patrick and I had to bowl alone, we did good to take 2 games. I'm okay with that, but not happy with my bowling!

So, seems like it really wasn't my day today. I would have rather been Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...