Saturday, November 6, 2021

My Day Got Away From Me

 Yesterday was quilting at moms. So, I headed over there. We were expecting one of the gals to come but she didn't and surprisingly we had all relaxed when we figured she wasn't coming. 

I worked on the binding of the quilt I took last time. I need to get it done, but didn't. I've got 2 sides done and right now it's not in a big hurry to get them done. I did get one of my panels in yesterday. 

Of course Sophie had to check it out as well. 


It's long and skinny which will work to keep the quilt closer to 60 x 80". I did come up with a plan, and I may use it on this one. I will have to see. 

After coming home, Patrick was an hour passed my getting home. He took off and went to work to say hi and drop stuff off for them. Then when he came home, we went out to eat. 

Like every Friday when I have quilting, I don't feel like doing much..... hence the reason the day got past me. I completely forgot to do my blog - even after Patrick asked if I did it. I thought I had because I remember the day before - go figure. So, as for yesterday I can be thankful for being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...