Wednesday, November 17, 2021

From One Thing To Another

 This morning was Patrick's golf day. Man was it cold this morning! He said he did pretty good after he warmed up. lol 

While he was gone, I made a couple phone calls. Had to call Judy H. who is a QOV member who works out of Olympia. She knew Bev, so had to let her know. She did find out just before I called. Then Debbie called telling me how her day started out - and got worse as the day went on. 

I then sat down and did my Flosstube on YouTube. I put all my recent projects on the tube. I also added my thoughts for my next cross stitch project. 

I went downstairs after that, and worked on the binding of my quilt. 

I put the yellow binding on. Now I just need to stitch it down and get it done. That would really make my day to get a UFO done! Especially a quilt! I may just keep giving Kathleen Ament my quilts to get done. I love the work she does. Now I just need to get them done and out of my closet. Time to use them!

Once that was done, I had a phone call from my neighbor. Soooo, I pulled all my embroidery thread - for my machine - out and put it all in a bag to give to Carmen on Friday. She has a neighbor who loves to machine embroidery, and since my sewing machine isn't easy to do embroidery on any more, I decided to give it away. I found my bobbins for the sewing machine that is going to the HS girl, and will give that to Debbie next time I see her. I cleaned out a lot down there! Felt good to clean out some stuff. 

Came back up and started to work on my beading again. 

This side looks good, but I have mistakes on the other side. Since this is my first one, I will leave them. Patrick said he didn't see the mistake and that was nice of him! But I know they are there. 

One can tell on this side. Funny how I got one side wrong and the other side looks good. I'll just tell Katt not to put the bad side out. OR I may just keep this one and work on getting better ones done for her. I will put the last piece on either tonight or tomorrow. 

I have to get up early again and go up to Olympia with mom. She has a doctors appointment for Daisy. She's got the eye appointment where we will be sitting in the car the whole time. So, I'm taking the quilt and we will bind it while in the car. Mom stitches in the same direction that I do, even though she is right handed. That will really make me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...