Monday, November 29, 2021

Where Does The Weeks Go?

Okay, here we go again - Monday. Could have sworn it was the other day! Thanksgiving came and went so fast, that it makes my head spin at times. 

Today started out with going to the bank, then Connie's to pick up a quilt, visit with mom, head to the bowling alley, and then to Faye's. So, where to start?! Connie finished my quilt and she had Faye's quilt done, so I picked them both up. She gave me some blocks and I brought them home. I went to the bowling alley - thinking I could take a short cut - YEAH NO. 


Just as I arrived at the tracks, the red lights went off and the crossing came done. I waited, watched it come to a stop and sat there.....and sat there.....and sat there. Then I turned around, went another 4 miles around the tracks, and noticed it still hadn't moved when I reach the other side of this train! UGH.

I stopped off at Faye's to give her the quilt Connie finished. She was cleaning house. I chatted with her and her hubby for a little bit then went to McD's for my free fries and an ice tea. Patrick was outside when I got home. We shared the fries and tea. He was busy with the leaves. He must have done over 50 bags of leaves. We told the neighbors if they know someone next year that can do the leaves, we will hire them. He's getting too old for this - his words not mine. 

I got laundry going. AND I need to put the clothes in the dryer! Completely forgot I was doing laundry! 


Instead I was working on the star. I have #2 done. Which means there are 3 more to finish. I may take a break and do the panel on the ornament first. I have it started. 

Patrick is golfing tomorrow, so I really think I will go downstairs and get that quilt top done. Then I have another idea for another quilt, and may start that. I do like getting a few of them done. 

Now it's night time and I have no clue where my day went, let alone where the week went. It's just life, but boy! I would like to be able to enjoy the day a little more sometimes. At least I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...