Friday, November 26, 2021

I Don't Do Black Fridays LOL

 This morning Patrick was up and ready to go. He was golfing today. After he left, I got busy with laundry and then decided to do a video on my beading. As it went, I was looking around the house for things that will work while I video myself working on my beading. It was some set up! 

At first I tried it with my camera, but I couldn't get it to zoom in where I wanted it. So, I put my phone between the 2 rulers. It worked out good. I realized after that I needed to turn the phone the other way to get a better angle. So, when I uploaded it, I had it go to full frame. It cut some work out, but overall it worked. I then posted it on YouTube. I may do more later. I was thinking it would be a good idea to do the stars but that will take some doing.


This is what I was working on in the video. I started the 2nd Santa in the Trio. I didn't get much else done on it though. 

Then I decided to get back to writing my word chart. I finished the 2nd Santa and started the word chart on the third. I have about a 3rd of it done. Patrick got home and I just sat and enjoyed doing nothing. Sophie wanted TLC and I was game. 

We waited the championship of the Great British Baking Show, and I was shocked to find the day has come and gone. I did talk to Sharon in Olympia and she was telling me how she went to Shipwrecked Beads. I told her I wasn't that crazy to go out in the rain, let alone the crowds. I can't do crowds. I didn't even go to moms for quilting. It was just a day for me to relax and enjoy the day. It is surprising how long it takes to do a video for YouTube. But I'm getting better at it, I think. lol 

I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...