Saturday, November 20, 2021

Day After Booster

 I feel like I have been rolled over with a rolling pin serval times! I'm so sore on my arm. Can't touch it without having some pain. The shot was nothing! But the after affect is worse. 

I slept in today. Then I laid around. I did fix supper. lol It was our anniversary dinner! It was really good. Patrick surprised the heck out of me! He bought me some really pretty Celtic necklace and earrings! I'm going to wear them tomorrow! I love them!

Patrick spent part of his day outside cleaning up the yard. 


 Yesterday when we were going to Olympia, we saw this in the yard! 

As much as I love this tree, I do believe it's dying. So, we may have to cut it down. Patrick was getting the leaves cleaned up today and then worked on the branches. This is the same tree that cracked when Patrick and I were at the garden. A big branch fell down then too. If one looks up on the tree, one will see a branch going across the tree. That happened a could days ago. 

I wanted to do something today, even though I felt like crap - so I pulled out the ornament to work on. 

I was able to get a little done. I wish I could have finished it, but just wasn't into it. So, I'm going to call it a night - early. I hope I will be able to bowl tomorrow but at this rate, thinking not. 

I was just happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...