Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Movie Tuesday

 I'm behind again! I completely forgot to do my blog last night. 

Yesterday was on busy day. We were up and getting a few things cleaned up. Then I went downstairs to cut some batting and backing for the 2 quilt tops I have done. I will drop one off at Connie's and then I may or may not drop the other one at the church. The church has 3 and the last time I gave them 3, it took 4 months to get them all back. Half way through cutting for the next quilt, Patrick told me I had 10 mins to get ready. 

We went to the "Ron's Gone Wrong" movie. I enjoyed it. The ending was different but the interesting part is that they used the same concept as they did on "Emotions" movie. I like cartoons, so one can't go wrong with that. I noticed they had the "cloud" like they did in a couple other movies. Not giving it away, but so much is the same and yet different. 

Came home and put a few more stitches in on the binding. I will have to get that done tonight, since I will be at the museum all day Thursday. We are going to have a table at the museum for Veterans Day. It's a day where the museum is open to any and everyone - free of charge. We will be there for questions and promoting our group. I plan to be there all day. Not sure what time we can go to set up, but I will check on that. 


I will have 3 or 4 quilts to drop off. It will be fun! We will do some displays of the quilts we have done. It will work out for us in the long run. We need to be there, because we are part of the museum and it would look bad if we don't. 

Yesterday I wasn't so lucky to be busy and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...