Friday, November 19, 2021

The Usual Friday!

Today started out with getting ready for golfing and quilting. No, I don't golf - Patrick does. 

I stopped at the church to drop off a batting and backing to one of the members who made a quilt for our QOV group. It's awesome what she had done for us. 

I worked on my binding of the quilt. I'm happy to say I have one side done and will work on the rest later. Everyone loves the colors and loves the yellow that is the binding. 

I had to leave right after lunch because we had to go to Olympia. Arriving home around 1:30 pm to find my beads are now all in. 


 I was thrilled to see this!

Then I took some Benadryl for my booster shot. Yep, we went up to get Patrick's blood tests and then get a booster shot. I wasn't too thrilled about getting it because I didn't want to be ackey tomorrow. I'm hoping it will work out with the Benadryl. I tend to react to shots.  Next stop was Costco. We picked up some crab for our anniversary on Sunday. We will celebrate our 39th anniversary and decided to eat crab for our "dinner out." We had Costco supper. lol Dropped off mom's list of stuff. 

Then it was home! We watched The Great Britain Baking Show. I didn't feel like doing anything but play games. lol - Nothing new there!

But at least this morning was being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...