Tuesday, November 23, 2021

This And That And More

 Today I was surprised when Patrick left for golfing. lol - I completely forgot he was going today. I have a list of things to do, so headed out early. First on my list was to stop at the church and pick up a quilt. Dropped one off that the same time. I got to meet Linda who was making the quilts for us. She's really sweet! I was so thrilled to meet her. Told her to call me if she needed anything. Then I was off to Safeway for hamburger. The store was already busy, so had to wait in line for a bit before I could check out. Next and last stop was the post office for stamps. I need to get my Christmas cards out before I forget. We bought some with our picture, so really do need to mail those out. 

Came home and got busy on the bisques and cornbread. Once those were done, I sat and watched TV. I wanted to get caught up on "Who Do You Think You Are?" I do like that show and found I was related to a couple of them so far. I was able to get more information on Patrick's side as well on at least one of them. 

While I was doing that, I decided to work on getting my second Santa word chart done. 

I need to do the point of the second one and then the word chart will be done. I will work on the second Santa after I get the first part of the star done. I will probably keep going back and forth between the two to keep me interested in continuing. 

I then had to get ready for our presentation tomorrow. I will be doing my cousin's husband. So, I did the certificates and got that ready. Realized I had 2 quilts downstairs to go to the museum and found one still needed a label. So, I put the label on (after cutting out more labels and ironing 2 so I had a seam). Once that was done, the quilts went into the bag. I have the quilt I picked up ready to go to Sharon, as it's her quilt. I am going to try and convince her that quilt is too small for Chuck and needs to go to someone else. I will work on it. 

Then I sat and enjoyed playing games, realizing it was time to go relax and listen to my book. So, I'm calling it a day. My day was being Happy Quilting & Happy Stitching! 

 

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...