Sunday, November 28, 2021

Back To The Stars

This morning turned out quiet.  I got going on laundry since Patrick did his usual piles. 

Funny how the day went on. I was in the middle of a game and laundry (after cleaning the cat litter and cleaning up the kitchen by putting dishes away), when my brother called. We had a very long chat. Funny but we both talked about things we love. He was telling me about a good book that talks about the Civil War. So, I pulled out the family Civil War Veterans information and read a lot to him. Then we chatted about how one was Confederate and the other was Union. It's really interesting on which side the family fought on. So, I believe that call was close to 2 hours. It was a joy to hear from him!

Then it was running close to our virtual meeting with BE. I didn't work on embroidery, I was working on my star. 


I really think the wire thread works better on this. I'm liking this. Now I just need to order more wire thread to finish more. I'm a little low on it. I was only able to spend an hour with them because we decided to eat at the bowling alley. 

We arrived early at the bowling alley and then ordered our food. I got a chicken sandwich was really good. I then bowled worth crap. I do believe Patrick finally passed me up on average. This is so frustrating! I bowled a 152, 152, and a 149. Averaged 151 - which dropped me another pin. I'm not liking this! I need to figure out what my problem is. Oh, well. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...