Monday, November 15, 2021

It Turned Out To Be A Long Day!

 I was up at 5:45 am and out the door by 6:15 am. Mom and I left her place about 6:30 am to get up to Olympia for her doctors appointment. We ended up waiting about 30 mins after we got up there. Her appointment was at 8 am and we were done by 9 am. Then we went to get a blood test for her, and that took another 30 mins. I had left my phone in the car, so when I got to it, I had a text that one of our BE gals passed away this morning from Covid. Sandy and her family have covid as well. Sandy asked me not so say who passed. It brakes my heart! We didn't have BE today because of Covid and others not able to make it. 

We came home and I got gas for her and then went to McD's for breakfast, since it wasn't 10:30 yet. I took her home and headed back home. 

Before getting home I had to stop at the bowling alley, Safeway and the bank. Then Jackson Hwy was closed, so went around to get home. The rain is causing a lot of flooding around this area. I was able to visit with the bowlers from my other leagues that I didn't join. When I did get home, it was windy and rainy that my hair was wet and frizzed. 

I then decided to work on my beaded star. 


This is keeping me busy. I love working on it. I put 2 of the pieces together. I need to make 2 more and then I can get the star done. I love working on this. I may have to do more stars, it's so much fun!

We had our water meeting tonight and only 7 of us showed up out of 25 houses. I couldn't believe it. So, we will just keep doing what we do. I don't know who will take over if something happens to us. 

Came back home after 20 mins, and I worked more on the star. I finished the 2 pieces I was working on yesterday. I found that I did that one right - that I was taking apart. I figured out I was folding it wrong! I just needed to turn it around and it would have been fine. So, I guess I did 1 1/2 of the 1 piece. Trouble was, I took half of it out! UGH

My friends are falling, and it's heart breaking. I pray my friend is in a better place. I will miss her laughter and her chatting. My God bless her! Maybe, just maybe she will be up there and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...