Thursday, November 4, 2021

A Trip To Olympia And Back

Today we decided to go to Costco and pick up a few things. While we were there, we picked up a new vacuum. I love it - of course I had to try it out! It's a Sharp and works great. Picked up more hair than the last one. 

Came home and I was doing whatever it was. Can't remember half my day. Guess it wasn't that important after we got back. I did vacuum so that might be part of the "can't remember" part. When I clean, I don't think that's doing much. 😄 I played a few games, walked around and did this and that. 


 Then when Patrick went golfing, I worked on this piece. I got more red done and it's coming along. I will work on the gold later. Since today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday, I will be at moms tomorrow. I will take the quilt with me to moms. 

Faye has another quilt top done for the church. So, I will try and get that over there. If not, I may take one of mine. I would rather hold back on quilts right now, but we do need to get them done. 

At least I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 😁

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...