Saturday, November 13, 2021

Back To Beading

This morning we went to Berry Field's Restaurant. I don't think we will go back anytime soon. We arrived, sat down (told to take a seat)...and waited. Then we waited more. Patrick finally gave up and waved to a gal to ask for a menu - after about 3 others that were after us were waited on. After more chatter, she brought the menu. Then our waitress came and said another blonde haired gal came and was waiting one others. She didn't see her get up and go somewhere else, and thought we were waiting on more to come. Patrick said, "no, just us." She took our order. Then we waited....and waited.....and waited. When it finally came - I had waffles - it was "room temp." Patrick's was a little hotter than mine. I couldn't get the butter to melt on my waffle. So, nope, I'm not going there again for awhile. 

We then stopped at Safeway - waiting in line.....and waiting. Beginning to believe it wasn't my day! We then headed over to Debbie's to pick up her quilt that is ready to be quilted. I'm going to take that next to Connie. I'm keeping the quilts here and giving them out one at a time for awhile. 

When we got home, I was ready to just relax! I was tired of the way my day was going. lol 


 Since I have to wait on my beads to get here, I remembered I promised Katt some stair ornaments that are all white. So, I got to work on it. I finished one part, still have 5 more. I'm working on the second part. It's fun and it's different for me. I like working on it. It's peyote stitch. I used the whites I had on hand and not the one white it called for. I wanted a 2 tone star. I think she will like this. 

It feels good to be back to beading. I know I have my peyote parrot to work on, but I don't want to get started back on that just yet. I need to get my Christmas pieces done! That will keep me Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...