Sunday, November 7, 2021

Lazy Sunday - Then Bowling

 I was trying to get my book finish - audiobook. So, I got laundry going and then played on my weekend game. I seem to keep playing that all weekend. At least I get my dragons! lol 

So, while working on the game, laundry was getting done. Then I had to get moving on cleaning up the litter box. Once that was done, then it was time to clean the kitchen. I had to get the dishwasher unloaded and then add the dishes in - we all know we put the glasses and things on the sink side because we are too lazy to unload or load a dishwasher! That I did and added the dishes. Then it was time to mop the floor and use my new vacuum cleaner - woo hoo! I did the living room and Patrick did the bedrooms. He was getting the bathrooms done today too. 


As it turned out, I did pull the quilt down and work on the binding. I wanted to get the binding done which didn't happen. I did get the 3rd side done. Then our quilter called to say she's ready for quilts again. So, Faye is dropping off her quilt and I will drop another one off on Friday. I will probably get another quilt to the church. Told her not to worry, as we are taking the next 2 months off to get a few quilts done. 


This is the quilt that Hildi finished for us. I have this ready to go to the museum. If I can get my binding done, I will take 3 quilts to the museum. We are getting there. 

Next it was time to go bowling.....well at least call it bowling....because I didn't bowl very good and lost 2 pins in my average. I bowled a 145, 160 and 168. Not good. Only one of those was my average and it's not 145! Came home and got the money all figured out and ready to call it a day. We had one heck of a day. The President and I have a joke about how we have had issues every week so far! We are getting through them, but it's getting tiring when it's every week!

Today I wonder if I can call working on my binding being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...