Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Headache Day

 This morning I work with a headache, and it's still here. So, now I'm going to call it an early night because of it. 

I worked on my QOV quilt today. 

I was able to get this much done and realized it needed some kind of border. 

So, I added the blue border. I think that did it. It turned out better than I thought. Patrick was golfing, so I had all day to work on this. It did take a few hours, but I do like the results. 

Then came up and worked on my bead, starting another part of the star. Then I have been doing down hill feeling bad. Took another migraine pill, but that's not helping much. So, I'm going to call it a night and be thankful I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...