Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Presentation Day Among Other Things

 This is another one of those days where I started out slow, picked up the mood all afternoon and then came home to end up slow. 

I headed over to the museum to work on setting up for the presentation we were doing today. We honored my cousins husband and Debbie's cousin today. It was awesome and I would love to show photos, but it was their wish that we not take photos for posting. I can show the quilts however. 

This quilt was given to Debbie's cousin. She had this waiting for him. He's active duty and was here to visit for Thanksgiving. He will be retiring in about a year. Funny how YOUNG he looked. 


This quilt went to my cousin's husband. It was quilted and I didn't get a photo of it. But he loved it, so I did good. 

Then it was off to Olympia to one of Patrick's doctors appointments. We are waiting on getting a biopsy on Patrick's liver. So, we have a plan going through. Fingers crossed it won't be bad news again. 

On the way home, we stopped at Dairy Queen to get supper. We always get a Buster Parfait after supper. He had the chicken and I had a hamburger - which I could eat every day! It was really good. 

Once home, I got a few things done for tomorrow. Then I decided to call it quits for the day. I only did the sit ups for tonight. Didn't do all my exercises because I just didn't feel like it. My day is done. I will be happen to sit and listen to my book before going to bed. 

At least I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching! 


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...