Saturday, November 6, 2021

It Was A Good Saturday

I was playing (yes, as usual) on the tablet this morning. Then Patrick brought the mail in and I was thrilled to see the new panels I ordered. 


 I have 2 of these, which are pretty. They are different, which is what I like to do. After awhile doing the same panels gets a little old. 

I liked this one, so got 3 of them. This will keep me busy for awhile. Even though I have more panels downstairs. We do get tired of the same panels, so this mixes things up. 

While Patrick was doing yard work in the rain, I was in the house working on the binding of the QOV quilt. I have another size almost done. It won't be to much more and I will just need to put the label on it. 

We went to the movies - "The Eternals" which turned out to be really good. It's left open for the next one. I did like it, but a couple people I liked ended up getting killed. Just like most movies I think. 

Came home and I made cream puffs. I was hungry for them. They turned out pretty good. Then I decided to play on the tablet for the rest of the evening while Patrick watched his British shows. When the old guys came on, I paid attention. 

It was a pretty good day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

JOY said...

Beautiful panels. These will go great in a QOV. I'm a fellow QOV maker. I know what you mean by the day getting away from you. I spent the other day creating a yard flag for Veterans Day. I found your blog on the Quilt Blogs site. For 2 yrs about every other month, I've submitted my blog, but haven't heard a word from anyone to be accepted or why it wasn't. What is the trick?

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...