Thursday, November 25, 2021

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today was preparing and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Mom came over around 2 pm and we ate at about 3 pm.

I worked on my beading when we finished.


 I finished the one piece. Then.......


started the second one. Which turned out to be all wrong! I kept making mistakes, and taking it out. Then as I was looking at it, I realized I started it wrong. So, all those 5 rows that I did, and took apart about 3 times, was all wrong. So, I called it quits. 

The day turned out pretty good. Food was awesome and it was nice having mom over. I'm thankful for my family, that Patrick is still with us, and hopefully, things will get better. I believe Thanksgiving has gone away from our beginnings to being Thankful for what we have. A time to reflex on what we have. I'm Thankful for all my friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

It turned out to be a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...