Sunday, September 11, 2022

Beading And Bowling!

 This morning I was up and getting moving with cleaning. Got the laundry started, still have more to do. We all know I start something and get side tracked. Yep, that was me today. 

I got to work on my baking. I made some sourdough bread. I tried my own way of making it. I love the way it came out. 

I worked on a few things after cleaning and decided I wanted to listen to my book and bead. Which I did!

Seven rows later and it's looking great. I'm running out of room to show it off. I believe I have about 70 rows left. I'm just happy this is coming to a close soon. I want to get it done. I also want to work on my embroidery tomorrow. Sandy 2 is coming to our meeting. I need her help on that pea piece. 

Then it was time for bowling. We all were loading the new app for bowling. It has our bowling alley listed and loads our game as we bowl. It's really fast and easy. I didn't do all that great. I bowled a 152, 179, and 127. Yep, a 127!! At least this is only the 3rd week, so I better pick it up next week. I had a few things to work on with teams. I'm glad that we have all the teams full now. It's now set at 15 teams. I don't like having a vacant team, but that's life. At least it's one team more than last year. 

My day worked out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...