Monday, September 26, 2022

Brazilian Embroidery And Beading

 Today I was up and out the door. It was BE day. I had to make a couple stops on the way. Then I headed through town and met up with Cindy and Sandy. We had a really good time. Everyone was working on something as well as chatting. Usually there is one or two of us that don't work on anything. 

I worked on the flowers. The red color is the one I'm working on now. It's fun to work on this. 


I'm not crazy about the variegated pink flower. I'm just glad I only had to do one. I'm going to finish this yet! I have 2 more flowers that are purple. I will work on them tomorrow while I wait on Patrick in Tacoma. 

Came home and decided to work on my beading. 


 I have about 10 more rows to go and then it's done. I like the birds that are coming up on the bottom. I will do the first 10 rows on the top, so I can use that as a sleeve. It will be on the back and shouldn't change the look on either side. 

We went out to get some ice cream since it was so hot today. I was hoping the cooling down was going to stay, but apparently not. Nice hot weather lately. I liked being at moms because she has air conditioning. 

I'm just happy today was full of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...