Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stitching & Bowling

 This morning we were up early to wish Katt a safe trip home. She was glad to be going home after the wedding yesterday. It was put off an hour because of the catering being an hour out. She said she was busy keeping everyone on time. 

We then sat and watched "Creatures Great and Small." They had a marathon. I was up and getting my embroidery all together. I received the kits for the virtual classes yesterday. So, I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed for them. I'm missing one floss, but not sure I really need to order it. I can find a color that will be easy to replace it. 


This one has some really pretty colors. I think it will look better than the photo. I think this class is first but not sure. 


This is the class I only want to learn the techniques of. I'm not sure if I will actually make it or not. 


But then the floss is really pretty! I do like the colors. These are Debbie Goff classes. I'm looking forward to working with her on this. I'm sure there is plenty of us in the class. The first class starts at the end of them month. At least this way I'm ready to take the class and have everything I need now. 

Then I enjoyed playing games. That and laundry. I found I'm folding my sheets better than I did the last time I folded them. I guess I'm learning how to do a good job on the sheets. I had 2 pairs to do since we changed Katt's bed as well.  I decided to try and get another quilt bound. So, I was able to get 2 sides done. I will try and finish it tomorrow. 

It was time for bowling. I ended up having to deal with a couple things that happened tonight. One team bowled with 2 guys and other teams let me know. So, I had to get a female to bowl with them. We added a sub. The bowling alley actually let one of the gals that work for them to bowl so then guys wouldn't have to come back and bowl later. Then I had a team walk out, so I had to forfeit that team. I need to chat with the guy on that team. I will try and work something out with him if he's teammates quit showing up.  I bowled a 180, 153, and 168. Not bad. My average went up a little. It's better to start low and work my way up. All's good! 

I actually got some stitching done - which makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...