Friday, September 16, 2022

Yet Another Day In Olympia

This morning Patrick and I were up at 6 am and out the door before 7 am. He had his appointment at 7:45 am in Olympia. MRI and Cat scan. I needed to get my blood tests done. We sat and waited. Not in a big hurry, because we were waiting for time to go by. Since everything opened at 10 am.  


 I sat and worked on my BE piece. I like the way it's coming along. I just wish the pink was a little darker where it goes almost white. I am getting ready to finish that flower soon. I did the one on the left. I found I like the thinner floss than the thicker. 

After our appointments, we headed upstairs to get our flu shots. The gal hit my arm pretty good. It hurt more than the one drawing blood!! 

Next was our trip to Costco. We picked up a few things that we needed. Tomorrow we will be going to Safeway. They had some good meats in Costco. 

We headed home. It was comical because we didn't sit down for an hour and both of us were tired. Decided to take a nap which was about an hour till the phone rang. It felt good to nap. Funny how I was hungry when I woke up. We had lunch at Costco so didn't figure I would be that hungry. We had Dungeness Crab for supper. It was really good! I love that stuff!!

The rest of the day has been quiet. We just watched TV and I played games. Not sure I'm going to be sitting and listening to my book tonight. I'm so tired and no clue why. 

My day did help me be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...