Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hard Long Night

 Last night we went to "sleep" at about 1 pm. The funny part is that we didn't sleep. Mom wasn't tired and was up and down all night. She woke me every time I just fell asleep. Getting the tablet, reading a book, playing games, and then finally getting up and going to the computer a 5 am to play till 7:45 am. Which meant I didn't have much sleep all night. She took her hearing aids off, so didn't know she made a ton of noise every single time she moved. She'd hit the couch or just drop something. UGH

So, I waited a while and around 1 pm Nancy brought Daisy home. She was having the house cleaned and didn't want Daisy in the way or peeing on stuff. She said that Daisy pee'd in her bed both nights. I said she needs doggy diapers which Nancy agree, but mom didn't. So, I took her out. Then I decided to find out what was going on with my brother's coming. No information coming. Patrick called him and it was decided I could leave. I agree because I was getting ticked off as the day went on. Mom decided not to take her antibiotics because she feels sick taking them. UGH

Came home and crashed! I went to bed and didn't get back up till 5 pm to eat and head out to bowling. I bowled crappy and didn't even get my average. I bowled a 135, 160, 165. What a pain!! I wasn't thrilled. Our partners were gone, but we still won all 4 games. 




No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...