Monday, September 19, 2022

Day For Embroidery

This morning was BE day. So, I headed out and did the usual things before heading to the grange. I was able to get a few things done. 

Then we met at the grange. Cindy and Sandy are doing good. We worked for a short time before calling it a day. 

I made the bullions for the petal. I'm not sure how the colors work. I do like the colors but working with this flower isn't that easy with the color change. 

I'm working on the second one. The one on the left is pretty much done. Unless I change my mind. I'm trying to get the second one to lay better. 

On the way home stopped at the bowling alley and then remembered I was going to drop off the dress to the shop that collects Prom dresses. Katt had me give it to them. Her dress she wear for the wedding was donated and they were happy with it. It a pretty red dress. I was sorry to see it go. 

When I got home I waited about an hour and then had my BE board meeting again. We talked about the Seminar for next year. That will be interesting. We are still working on it. 

After an hour plus, we decided to meet again next week. Not my idea of board meetings. I'm not looking forward to another meeting. Next week is busy and having to deal with board meetings is not my idea of fun. 

At least today I can say I was trying to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...