Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Another Busy Week

 This morning I was up and getting laundry going. Been a week, so it really needs to be done. Then I had to do a donation form to go on the coffee cantor to take to the grange. I also put in a shoe box the blocks we have to make for QOV. Made a sign for that as well. 

Then it was off to the grange to take the books and donation stuff to Alice. They have been non stop working on setting up the garage sale. It's been going since Monday. They will be open on Friday and Saturday. What a TON of stuff they have!! All the table (except for 3) had a ton of stuff up for sale. They are putting them out and pricing them. I stayed and chatted for a little bit and then came home. 

Debbie stopped by to check on the bill she is giving the Estate for her time. We talked about it and I think she said she was going to give a bill for the work we did yesterday, since they didn't pay us. 

At 3:30 pm I had a board meeting for BDEIG. That sinken meeting was over at 7 pm!! Talk about a long meeting. I'm hoping the future meetings don't take that long. I did chat with them about a Facebook page. They talked about having both a open and closed page and I told them that would be a major pain in the butt! I will do the close group for now. May do that tomorrow night or this weekend. 

Played games and called it a night. It wasn't a day to be able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 





No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...