Sunday, September 18, 2022

Back To Beading....

This morning I woke to find Patrick gone. He left to get some blood tests for his therapy on Wednesday. 

I just enjoyed a little time without him. 😉 

He was back by 10 am. then I sat and played games. By about 1 pm I decided I seriously need to do something other than laundry (which I was doing all day). 

I was able to get about 9 or 10 rows done. I'm now down to 39 rows left. I'm thinking the other birds are in the last 20 rows at this rate. I thought I would have them showing by now. What fun!! It's almost done! I can't wait to get this done! Then I need to get beads for the one that has Sophie in it. I'm getting excited to get started on that one. 

Next was time to go bowling........

Our partners won't be bowling next week. We are in first place! Woo hoo. Just not with the help of my bowling! I bowled a 140 to start. Just couldn't figure it out. Not sure why, since I know how to bowl! Then I bowled a 195 which cheered me up. My last game was 168, with mostly 9 and spares. I did miss a few, but for some reason I couldn't get a strike to save my life. Most of those should have been a strike. GRRR

At least my day turned out to be a little bit of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...