This morning I was up with Patrick. He headed out to go golfing and I was being lazy. Then I realized it was Tuesday and had a few things I needed to do today.
First off was going to the bank, off to the post office, then Staples and the bowling alley. Once all that was done, I was off to Love's gas station for gas. That put me into 1 pm. I decided to swing by Burger King and pick up a burger. Even though I knew we were having that tonight for supper. (Homemade)
Came home and Debbie texted saying she would be by to pick up stuff for Connie. I went downstairs and cleared off my counter.
Then I pulled out the bucket (right) that was FULL. I sorted the squares to sizes. Then I decided to check with Connie on using them in kits. I was talking to her when Debbie arrived. Once that was decided I gave her another bucket full of squares - minus the ones in this bucket, and told her to do what she can with them.
Came upstairs and wanted to find my book "My Stitching Book" by Rosalie Wakefield. I wanted to see how to work the pea flowers. I couldn't find the book!! I searched and searched. Then I thought about the bag I had my stuff in. Right next to that bag was another bag that had my stitching books in. I was thrilled to find them!! Still not sure how to do the flower, but will try it out tomorrow. I need a practice piece to work on it.
Scott came over and then I got to play some. I didn't do any stitching - but I did research the stitches. I'm just glad I found my books. Made me feel better. Even though I wasn't stitching, I still don't think I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments