Saturday, September 17, 2022

What To Do On Saturday....

 This morning we were up and after a short amount of time, out the door to go shopping. We headed to Safeway. Had a long list of stuff we needed. Surprisingly we really didn't get much compared to what we normally get. Still over $100 but the basket wasn't even half full. I do remember that used to be $50 at one time. Here I go, acting like my dad - "we used to pay $$." 

Came home and I actually sat and enjoyed the day. I didn't do any laundry - tomorrow - and I didn't do any cleaning. I just wanted to play my games. I didn't feel like working on my beading or anything. I did measure 3 quilts for the quilt show in a couple weeks. I pulled out my mother-in-laws quilt as well. I want that to be in the show as well. 

Then I finally sat down and worked on the information that Bryon Matheson gave me on the family. I worked on 2 of his pages. Was able to add a lot of family members. Not sure where he got the information but glad he did. 

There was both good and bad news on Patrick's tests. Maybe that is what is bothering me and I didn't want to do anything today. Time will tell. 

We decided on the excursions for our cruise. I'm getting excited about going now! It's another couple months, but I can't wait to go! Still have things to work on, but now we are knowing what we will be doing on the cruise. 

Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow. I can always hope to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...