Thursday, September 29, 2022

Enjoying The Day....Sort Of

 This morning I had to get a few things done before taking time to bead. I had to get laundry going, put dishes away, and clean the bathroom. 

Patrick was golfing. Then he came back and got supper started. While he was out at the BBQ, he brought in the tomatoes from the garden. 

Once all that was done, I decided to sit and bead. 

I started to work on the sleeve. I figured it would be better to go down a few beads and start there. I got 13 rows done. It's not coming out the way I want, but it will do. I need to figure out what I did wrong so I can fix it later. 

I was just thankful that I could get this far. I'm hoping to finish it soon. I really do want to finish this. It's so much fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...