Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Running Around And Then Beading

 Today was a good day. Debbie and Kristie stopped by this morning to drop off a couple tops. I piled them up and got them ready to go to Connie. After getting my bookkeeping done, I told Patrick I was ready. We headed out - going to PO, then Staples (for a stapler!), and then to Connie's. Dropped off a bucket full of stuff for her. told her there were blocks as well. She will keep busy with all that! Next on the list was the credit union - had to check out the new building! It's actually really nice! I love the new design for them. After all that, headed to the museum to pick up a check that we received for our group. 

Came home and got the money for our group ready to go out. I will need to order some more fabric, but want to wait to see what we have. I'm hoping we have a good amount. 

After getting back home and finishing all that, laundry was started, as well as grapes being cooked. Patrick had a bucket full of grapes for grape juice. Our grape vines had a ton of grapes this year. 

While all that was going on, I beaded. 


I finished it!! It's now done - but I need to put the sleeve part on it. So, I will stitch about 20 rows to the back. It will be fun to work on! What fun! I'm going to try and finish it completely tomorrow! I want to get this done. It will be fun. Woo hoo! Another finish! 

It felt good to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

Anne Kirby said...

Woo-hoo, congratulations!!

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...