Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Trip To Tacoma And Back

 We were out the door by 7:20 am. Decided to pick up some drinks at Starbucks. Then it was off to Tacoma. It started out really easy to get through the traffic. Till we were around the Tacoma Mall. Then it slowed down. We were still an hour early to his appointment. While we waited for his appointment, I worked on my embroidery. 


I worked on the red flower and finished it. I love the way it looks. I took out the pink flower and re-worked it. I didn't like the looks of one side so I tried to fix it by adding a button hole stitch around the edge. Still not crazy about it, but will let it go. My last set of flowers is purple. 


The red flower works better. It' lays just right. 

Then we headed back home. Had to stop and meet up with Cindy my QOV coordinator. She had some stuff from Wenatchee. Brought a box and bag back home. I went through it all. 


We got a quilt for a female. Along with 3 quilt tops, several blocks, bindings, backings, and fabric. It was full! I am taking most of it to Connie for quilting. After cutting the backing and batting for the 2 quilt tops, I loaded the box. Then I sat down to bead. 


Now it's 7 rows and I'm done! I need to get some more beads for the one of Sophie. I will work on that this week. In the meantime, I will do the last 7 rows and then go back to the top and do the first 10 rows again for the sleeve. I'm getting excited about getting this done. That will do for another finish!!

It turned out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...