Monday, September 5, 2022

LABOR DAY!

As much as I would love to say we went camping, climbed a mountain or even went to a BBQ, I can't say that. 

We didn't do anything today. As much as I would love to say I was busy all day, I won't. I can't. I can tell you I had a great day though. I didn't do much - took a break from going non stop here and there. I finished a really good book (audio book). Played games and started another audio book. 

Then I decided I needed to finish the quilt that I started the binding on yesterday. Yep - I actually worked on it! 

Connie put this together! It's all the odd blocks that I had no clue what to do with. At least 5 quilters worked on this quilt. I'm just thrilled the odd blocks are getting put into a quilt! As much as I don't like scrap quilts, it's surprising but I do like this one. Connie did a good job working on this. All I did was stitch down the binding and put the label on the back. It's ready to go to the museum. 

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY LABOR DAY!

As much as I would love to say I pulled my beading out - I won't say it because I didn't do it. I can say I was enjoying my day and took time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching. 

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...