Sunday, September 25, 2022

Spending The Day With Mom

 Ended up sleeping till 10:30 am. Mom was up and down all night. If you heard her she'd tell you she slept really well all night. I am still on the couch. One more day and my brother should be here. 

Mom slept in the afternoon and I watched an English show. 2 seasons worth. Around 3:30 I went home. Stopping at Safeway first. Got chicken for Patrick and I.  Picked up my clothes for tonight and tomorrow.  

Came back and worked on my beading. 


This one is done. I did mess up on the top part. I will pay better attention.  Who knows, I may take that part out and re work it. I will think on it.

At least my day had some fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...