Thursday, September 8, 2022

Finally - A Day To Bead

 This morning I was up and getting laundry going. I just enjoyed the first few hours by myself while Patrick was golfing. 

Then I decided to listen to my book and bead. 


I was able to get 5 rows done by the time Patrick got home. Then I worked on getting my donation letter written for the Rotary club to see if we can get donations for our QOV group. 

I chatted with Donna and Connie. Now I'm heading to Connie's in the morning to drop a few things off for Donna. Then I will head over to moms. It's a quilt day at moms. 


She just looked at me at times! I get this look often! 

I enjoyed the evening by playing games and watching Perry Mason. I still love that show! I've seen all the episodes about 6 times and still keep watching them. 

At least today, I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...