Monday, February 27, 2023

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting Day

 Repeat - Brazilian Embroidery Meeting Day - Yep! It's Monday. 

I left a little early to get to the post office before our meeting. I had to mail a certificate that had the veterans name spelled wrong. 

Arrived just before Sandy. She got me a Chai tea. AND I DRANK IT BEFORE WE LEFT! I'm not a drinker but that was good! Sandy worked on her piece that she took a class on last week. My virtual class starts on the 5th. I had to order everything for the class because I didn't have time to check to see what I had. I forgot to check before yesterday. I needed to have all that done by last night. Since I bowled last night, I send her a message to get me everything I needed for the class. Normally I would check to see what I have to what I need. I will need to do that with Loretta's class. I really don't want to pay for everything again. 

Okay, so I worked on my Bonji tree again today. 


I found that I missed a part of the tree. So, I had to add the tree part in the middle between the top section to the big bottom piece. I have a lot more to do, but wanted to take a photo of where I am now. Leaves are coming along. 

We all left early today. I stopped and got Patrick some coffee and me another Chai tea. When I got home Patrick had tomato sauce and meat balls waiting. I told him I wasn't in the mood for that. We had noodles last night. So, we decided to go out and eat. We went to Dick's Brewery & Café. I got a turkey wrap. Man! Was that a BIG wrap! So, I ended up bringing half of it back home. I didn't finish the half I had there! It was way too much from being full from tea. lol 

I worked on my beading tonight. 


I'm still working on the first of the second set. It's coming along. Normally I don't work on my crafts after a meeting but decided to after all. I was in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...