Tuesday, February 28, 2023

A Day To Work On A Quilt!

Today Patrick went golfing and I tried to sleep in. Then when I did get up I wondered for awhile. It had been awhile since I was downstairs working on quilts. 


 Time to take this off the wall and get it done. 

I was able to get the stuff on the wall done. I added the red. I had to add the blue at the top because I came up short. 

Then I added the blue around it. I'm still a little short but 67 x 76" will work. I will try and see about getting it longer next time. There will always be a next time. It's not finished till it's quilted. I listened to my book from start to finish. Patrick was up here when he got home and I kept working on this. I was ready to get it done. I want to get started on the mystery quilt that is ready for me to start. I have the fabric now. So, tomorrow I will cut it. Then I may even start the first steps of sewing. It will depend on the mood I'm in. I also have another quilt that needs to be worked on for QOV. I guess I'm back for a little bit on getting tops made. In otherward, today was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...