Monday, February 6, 2023

One Heck Of A Busy Day

This morning I was up and out the door. My stops were Bank then moms. I picked up 3 quilts from her that needs to have labels on it. Then it was off to Connie's. I was there a little longer than I expected. I gave her my top and a few other things I had for her. After about a half hour there, I was off to McD's for tea and coffee. Once I was out of there it was back on track to the grange. 

We had our meeting today. I have told Kathleen about our weekly meeting and told her she is more than welcome to come. I was late. But I did sit down and work on my leaves while helping Cindy and Sandy with some stitches. Sandy was in a class. We both agreed we would have done the puffy part differently. She's enjoying the class though. 


 I'm getting more done on here. I'll looking forward to getting the leaves done. Then I can work on the flowers. 

As I was getting ready to leave, mom called. She wanted me to come over and help her with her computer. I thought she was having trouble getting into the program with her credit card....NO such luck!! Told her I was busy. She did her usual way of making me feel guilty if I don't come. So, I told her after I go to Kathleen's to get my quilt. Next stop Kathleen Aments to pick up my quilt. She isn't doing quilts for people any more, so I can't have her do a couple more. Darn! I now just need to put the binding on and then it's done. As if I don't have enough going on with the quilting part of my life! I can do this! AND I can get more tops done! I keep telling myself that! I told Kathleen about mom's patterns being at the thrift shop. She said she might beat me there. lol 

I headed over to moms. When I got there I found out it wasn't for her credit card!! It was for the "passport" on PBS!!!! Seriously!! That could have waited! UGH Half hour later, I was out the door and on my way to the Vets.  I picked up some medicine for my granddoggie. Then I went to the thrift shop and Kathleen came out with all the patterns that were there with moms name on them and then some. She paid $2 for it all. I have them in the back of the car for mom. Then I headed across the street to Staples. I had to get labels and paper. Once I got that done, I headed home to stop on the way at Phil's. My granddoggie looks so good! It's fun to see her!

Once I finally got home, I needed "down" time. So, I pulled my ball over to the table and got to work on the jigsaw puzzle. 


I was able to get more pieces done. I'm getting there. It's not as easy as the last one, but I'm getting there. I think my brain wasn't really wanting to work on this. I kept pulling pieces out to see if they work. lol I'm having fun! After supper I came back to this as well. 

As much as I wanted to work on the wings of the embroidery piece. I can't complain too much, I was at least for a short time - Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...