Sunday, February 26, 2023

My Usual Sunday

 Today I was up early. Just woke with all the sun coming through the window. It had snowed last night. We may get more tomorrow. Patrick said this week we are supposed to get to freezing level. So far so good. 

I enjoyed the day by baking my bread. It turned out really good. I love that bread. I will have to do another loaf this week. I also started the starter that Teri gave me. I now have 2 starters. lol Lets see how far that goes. I hope this one is pretty good. 

Then I had to get back to the beads. I ended up taking a good hour on the white ones. There were 3 different colors of white and I can say I'm getting better! - I figured out which ones where which and that was NOT easy. 


It was the first 3 whites. I ordered more just in case I couldn't figure out where they went. I am impressed that I could figure out the shades right. Go figure. 

Then I remembered it was time to go to my virtual BE meeting. I was thrilled to see Debbie Kelley there as well! It was a good meeting. I worked on my leaves to the Bonji (sp?) tree. I'm getting closer to having them done. Still a long way to go. 

Off to bowling. I bowled a 171, 180, 173 which was above my average! Thank goodness. We had a really good time tonight. Even Nike was into it. We won the second game by 1 pin - we could have tied by Jay got 9 pins instead of a strike. We lost the other 3. They were trying to win the quarter, so if they can stay on top then they can win the quarter. They just need to keep going. We already won the quarter, so it's going to be interesting how we do when the play off comes. 

Things have been so busy and I was supposed to let Debbie Goff know what I wanted for the class. I completely forgot to look. So, I got home to find my email asking so she could get it out in the mail tomorrow. I decided to just get the floss kit and asked Patrick if he wanted the background black, white or cream. He said cream. Her design is with a black background. My classes are coming up fast, and I'm so darn busy lately. UGH - AT LEAST I'm still busy with my crafts which keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...