Friday, February 17, 2023

Hello Friday

 This morning we slept in. OR at least tried. The phone rang. I got up and Patrick went back to sleep. 

I didn't go to moms for quilting. I just didn't want to be around that many quilters. We decided to go to the movies instead. We left around 11:30 am. Had a few stops to hit. First was the church to collect a quilt. Then off to Rite Aid. Gave Phil a big hug when I swung by his place (not far from Rite Aid). Last stop was the movie theater. We walked around the mall. We tried to walk inside the mall but they boarded the inside of the mall. Looks like they put the wall there to put another business in there. So, we walked outside around the building. 

Then we went into the movies to watch "The Ant Man and the Wasp." It was really good. I recommend seeing it. The end (after all the credits) was weird. It's a good way to show it will continue. 

After that came home. I decided to play on the tablet and then work on my puzzle for about 30 mins. 

I got a lot more done then I thought I would. My mind was working! I have all this connected to the middle. I was thrilled to be able to connect them. Now I can keep working on the connections. I have the sky coming down to work on the smaller building in the back. It's fun. 

I didn't get to be working on my projects. I did pick up a quilt, but it wasn't mine. I wasn't really there to work on something to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...